Since 1997, he has been active in the field of fiduciary management and management consulting for small and medium-sized enterprises with his own company. As mayor of a Zurich municipality since 2014 and a chairman of the board of directors at a public hospital, he is familiar with the processes and organization of public institutions. He is Chairman of the Board of Directors for our sister company Novatec Sicherheit AG.
Novatec Cyber Security AG
More and more businesses and public institutions have been affected by cyber-attacks in recent years, and they can only recover from the financial damage and loss of integrity with the greatest of efforts. It is our mission to increase your protection against dangerous digital attacks to the best of our ability in order to spare you from such objectionable experiences.
The versatility and depth of our selection of cybersecurity products enable us to identify and report vulnerabilities at your organization to you. Our first-class analysis reports give you the chance to counter any future threats adequately with preventive measures and proper preparation.
Coordinates Novatec Cybersecurity AG
Board of Directors
Since 1994 active as a merchant and sales manager in various SMEs and large companies in the goods trade. Since 2001 engaged in professional and adult education and specialist in e-learning.
Entrepreneur since 2001, owner of a venture capital company and founder of several IT and biotech startups.
Our security engineers have received the following awards:
- CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- CompTIA Pentest+
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional OSCP
- Offensive Security Web Exploitation (OSWE AVAE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISM Certification Security Manager
- Nexpose NACA Certified Administrator
- Nexpose Certified Administrator
- Fortinet – Network Security Associate
- CCNA CISCO Certified Routing and Switching
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- GCP Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Cisco – Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CREST CPSA certification
- Splunk – Core Certified User